Friday 1 July 2011

Blogging isn't as easy as it looks

For some reason I am having major difficult leaving comments about my posts.. As a first time blogger I expected some hiccups where the extent of my knowledge didn't quite cover what needed to be done, but I was hoping to learn fairly quickly!

As a stopgap I am going to leave my comment to learningdutch in this post, although I'm not sure how useful this will be! In answer to your question, there are a few colleagues doing CPD23 with me; this is helpful as it helps me to not leave it to one side when my usual tasks get in the way! So not 'very driven' - more willing to explore different areas of development wth the support of colleagues.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks, I feel that the whole post is dedicated to me now, how lovely :)
    I think it can be really useful to personally know some cpd23ers. Like you say, it might help not to ignore it. I know one of the bloggers I follow for this from a previous job and I feel I take more of an interest, just becuase I know her. Of course that doesn't mean I don't read and take interest in other people's blogs too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It works. Thanks learningdutch - that was speedy!

    ReplyDelete